BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Too much I dont give a fuck in my cup


Its spilling all over the place. I have decided that caring about the way that people feel about me is not an option anymore. It takes too much energy. I just cant be nice anymore, niggas is trippin. You have to stand your ground and not be ran the hell over cause some people will stop, back up and run over you again and again. People tell me Im mean all the time. No, I am assertive. And the more ignorant people that I run into, the more assertive I get. Dont get me wrong, I don't go out yelling and fucking up birthday cakes. My point is basically, don't let people take advantage of you or make you feel uncomfortable. Get what you want out of life! Stop worrying about what people are saying, and just do you. Cause chances are they dont matter and they are wishing they could be just like you. You can't live your life waiting on someone else's approval. Its you that has to live with the desicions you make.

0 comments: