BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ranting...

--Its just way too hot. Would I be strange if I carried an umbrella to shield myself from the massive ass rays that the sun is beaming? Probably, but honestly, I don't care.

--ATTN: black girls, blonde weave is not hot. Stop buying it, stop wearing it, stop telling your cousin's baby mama Tee-tee that it looks good. Only two people on this earth can wear it properly, Mary J. Blige and Beyonce, that does not and never will include you...

--Skinny jeans are meant for [gasp!] --skinny people...females, not men.

--How come some people wake up on shitty mode? Like...everyday? The type of people that can't stand themselves so they try and bring everybody else down. Just cynical and negative, always talking like they really have some shit to say, but exude ignorance. To all those people out there like that (cause I know a few), shut the fuck up already.

--I'm trying, hmm...I want to stop cursing. I really do, its not cute. But then I get annoyed.

--Why is love so wanted? Because when you have it (relationship wise), it makes you crazy and when it leaves you (because it always does..) it drives you insane. Just messes up your whole perspective and breaks you down.



..ok, Im done :)





0 comments: